Monday, February 23, 2009

Guess What....



Well first let me say that there is something about a military wife that understands everything you are going thru when your husband is deployed. The last time Shayne left, I had great friends next door and we got together every week and they along with my Cafemom friends got me thru that deployment.

Well this time I don't have hardly any friends here yet, but I did meet a great military wife whose husband is also an officer in the Navy and get this, he is deploying a few weeks before Shayne. So together we are going to get each other thru these next long months.

I know I can do this, I mean I already have, but I am still scared. I am going into this in a better, more positive frame of mind than I did the first time. I want to accomplish something this time, I want to see changes in me that I never take the time to do. Now I'll have time to focus on me...and that's what I am going to do.

I have a couple other blogs that I blog on and will continue too throughout this adventure, so check in often and see if I am doing it this time.

But with another military wife beside me I think I'm ready.

No comments: