Monday, March 02, 2009

Together


This time before Shayne deploys we are gonna get to spend some time together w/o him having to go to work. I am excited, and nervous at the same time. I find us TALKING more...OMG that would be a crime LOL...NOT but we have time to feel each other out, and sometimes that makes things a bit scary. We all know what is coming this time, although I am sure with NEW twists.

So last night we sat up talking, having a couple bottles of wine, and well you know *wink wink* till 4 am. I don't know the last time we stayed up together till 4 am...holy cow I did pay for it today. I just felt so close to him when we were dancing in the middle of our living room at 11pm...no kids, no TV, just us and or favorite songs. I so love my husband, and I know we will come out the other side of this deployment "different...stronger" hopefully "better" people. Separations for any reason are hard, but having done it once I think I am more prepared this time.

I am going to do this one POSITIVE, and you all are gonna be along for the ride. Your job when you read this is to REMIND me there will be an END in time and that I CAN do this. Thank you all my friends for being my friends

No comments: