Monday, February 26, 2007

Springtime yet?

I am loving this weather...sorry all my SNOWED in friends to my North...but today I realized why I wanted to move to the South.

See photo below it explains it all.....



Today it was almost 70 degrees and sunny. We grilled out and had a small picnic. Its odd doing this stuff without Shayne, but we've learned that its just the way it is.

I know that its only about 2.5 weeks and we'll all we together but it seems like FOREVER still. I mean when is it gonna seem like this crap is finally over?

I have learned to enjoy my kids more than ever. They make me nuts and I can't wait for daddy to come home and deal with some of the stuff, but I have had so much fun just hanging out with them many of the days that Shayne's been gone.
I can hear in Shaynes voice on the phone that he's doing so much better, he's acutally beginning his check out procedures.....funny how when I want to pack a month before we go on vacation he looks at me nuts but now he's getting a taste of the resposibilites of the "check list to leave" LOL. Funny how its only a small taste...in a couple months I'll be doing it for 6 of us again. But I can't wait.

Anyway, we are holding our own, just very busy. Spring and the end of a deployment tend to do that to ya I guess. Hope this finds you well.

No comments: