Monday, April 20, 2009

Monday, Monday.....

I can't believe its MONDAY again, I mean we are over one week into this deployment, and I am NOT crying every day. Some moments I feel myself catching my breath and think "oh no not yet...its too soon" but then I think its ok, to occasionally feel lost, and alone, and sad...but OMG the difference KNOWING...really KNOWING how much you are loved helps.



I got Wii fit and have been doing it and I am down 3.10 lbs...I am so excited that I am making those changes I can hardly wait to see the person I can become while he's gone this time.


I have my moments...like I was supposed to go to the commissary to grocery shop, but I just couldn't do it this pay...I will next one. I did have two dinners out that I PROMISED myself we weren't gonna do, but you know what they say about the "best laid plans" LOL.

I have found that week-ends for me are the hardest...and you'd think with the kids home it would all be ok, but see that's the usual time we're home together, we drink, we talk, we have Friday "date night" and we dance in our living room together. So I hate the week-ends.

I told the kids we were gonna save for a pool this year...not a great one, just one that they can all get in, so that they GET OUT of the HOUSE once in awhile LOL. I am hoping maybe next month I can swing that outta the bill money but we'll see. I want to see my husband, and talk to him...and talking will happen before the seeing of him, but I so miss him.

I am holding on, and I am better than last time, but there is truly no way around a deployment sucking. I mean the good days are crappy, the bad days are like the 7th circle of Hell, but w/o that person you love, your soul mate beside you, its tough. Now that being said I am one HELL of a strong woman, and I'll be damned if this deployment beats me/us....we're gonna come out the other side stronger than we were, and I know that...all I have to do is get through 7 more months of this...and ya know what...I can do it.

No comments: