Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Today.....

....is Shayne's birthday, and I have sent two presents out to his brother (who lives near the base he's at for the next week) to give to him so he knows we are thinking of him. Now my SIL, Terri, OMGosh do I love her, she's amazing, is going to get him a cake too. For everything they are doing for him this week, I am so very grateful...but I am sad too....I wanna be able to do stuff for him, and I want to be able to kiss him when he turns 39 and starts that final voyage to the big 40...yea, yea I know it's not ancient...but remember when it was oh those years ago LOL.

I think that this will be the first birthday of his I will have missed in the 17 years we have known each other. Honey, I am so sorry I can't be there to kiss you and bust on you about being MY age (at least for 6 months LOL)...but I PROMISE I'll have a couple drinks here in your honor, and maybe even a cake...the Wii Fit will be unhappy, but who cares LOL.

I so love you Shayne and I am so PROUD of you. Happy Birthday honey.

No comments: