Wednesday, May 06, 2009

On strike


....that's what I feel like saying today. I mean I have been plowing thru everyday for the past few weeks...only a few tears...I mean its been Ok. That sounds awful to say, but I think Shayne and I are doing good this time. But, today I just want a break. Ya know being a SAHM is great a lot of days, but I am so TIRED of cleaning the same darn room and doing the same darn clothes every single day.

Ok, got it out of my system for a few minutes, I miss my husband, and I'll work thru it, and be fine, but its rainy, and I'm tired, and well I'm just....just getting thru. My SIL told me that she could do 6 months on her head, but she just got done with a year+ with her husband gone, and she's right, hell today I could do 3 months on my head but 7+ months seems so far away today.

I'm not crying in my gin and juice this time, I am actually making changes, and they are POSITIVE, but some days, it would be nice just to say "its your turn honey." But today, I'm gonna make dinner...AGAIN....and bath kids AGAIN...and get them all ready for bed...and sit down with a cup of coffee and hope and pray that my husband is doing ok, and maybe he can call me tonight.

No comments: