Saturday, September 23, 2006

September 2006

I have the most AMAZING husband in the entire world. I mean not only is he HANDSOME and SMART, but he's an officer in the United States Navy....How can you get better than that in ANY man.



So he's been in for 3 years (started out in the RESERVES to make sure he wanted to ACCELERATE his life LOL), and now he is active duty and recently deployed. RECENTLY...Well that's an understatement he left 2 1/2 weeks ago. This is his first deployment and I am here thousands of miles away from him with 4 kids (yeah FOUR...LOL) and a dog (who hates me and has fleas that he's allergic too), so I have to bath him weekly and have him shaved every couple months....Nice huh? Ya all are jealous now aren't you...LOL.

I created this blog because Chaos Mommy showed me how. And if you want some great reading check out her site :) its wonderful.

Ok, well its almost bedtime...THANK GOODNESS. I will add more as this deployment goes on....May be all that keeps me SANE :)

2 comments:

Chaos Mommy said...

Hey Stef! Looks great! Can't wait to read more :D

Amber said...

Stephanie

Although we talk all the time, and you say you are o.k. I think about you and hope that your really ok. I am here if you need me. Page looks great.