Sunday, September 24, 2006

Sundays


Did you ever wonder "what you were gonna do on Sunday?" I mean except for Church and football games what is it we DO on Sundays? Funny how those questions come to mind when your "football watching...Bubba Burger eating husband" deploys now isn't it?

So here I sit wondering what to do with myself. I mean I don't really wanna watch football...SORRY SHAYNE. I am so NOT cleaning with 4 kids home in the house today, and well payday is next week so SHOPPING THERAPY is out of the question. So what should I do with myself?

I think that there should be a SUNDAY activity on all military bases and in every town throughout the world. Then I wouldn't be doing the I'm sad, I'm lonely thing that I am doing today now would I? I think that will be my mission today to FIND something fun to do....hhhhhhmmmm guess I will be heading to the phone book to see all that we have to OFFER here in this town.

Ya know that husband of mine was in a boat yesterday while his buddy's went scuba diving, and they caught lobsters to eat. I had lettace...OMG a diet while hubby is deployed what the heck was I thinking? Oh yeah to blow his mind when he got off the plane in 8 months. Boy do I wish I was eating REESES CUPS instead...LOL. Well I ended up spending my Sunday counting down to a Weight Watcher meeting...ya are jealous now I know. Officially I lost 15.6 lbs last week and a total of 20.6 since hubby deployed. Think he'll be SHOCKED to see me SKINNIER? Only time will tell I guess. Ok I am off here till later on.

1 comment:

Chaos Mommy said...

I thought the same thing as the first football game rolled around a few weeks ago and there was no hubby parked on the couch with remote in hand. I was like, now what do I do? And nope, not going to clean, either!
We think alike, you and I!!!