Friday, June 26, 2009

Things don't always mesh

By "things" I mean your feelings, your wants, your needs, your wishes, and well real life. Many of the days (so far) this deployment have been.....bearable, I mean well "life goes on" right? But some days I truly can't find that strength to get thru the day will all my marbles LOL. Yesterday was one of those days.

I miss Shayne so much, and I need to talk to him, but when we get on the phone some times those "things" get all intertwined with the "real life" issues we need to discuss, and I forget to tell him how much he means to me.

So tonight I decided to blog him a message, so you are welcome to read on gang.

Shayne, my love, you hold my heart in your hands so far away, and sometimes when it hurts I get so angry that you can't fix it for me. I WANT to see you sooner rather than later. I NEED to hear your voice and see those "dimples" I love so much, and I WISH that we didn't have to be separated today, or any day for that matter. However since "REAL LIFE" has a direction for us that isn't in my "things" I want/need/wish for list I will have to adapt. I am PROUD of you and everything you stand for. I will close my eyes tonight KNOWING that you are close to me in my heart, even if not in our house right now. Be safe honey, and know that even though "things don't mesh for us right now, that you are the LOVE of my LIFE, and my HERO. Good night, and know I am seeing the same moon you are, so we are ONLY that far apart.

No comments: