Monday, January 29, 2007

Its ALMOST over



well great...I should be DANCING naked or something right? Well ALMOST in military sense is something completely different than what Websters Dictionary and the rest of the CIVILIZED word defines it. I mean for me its 46 more days....not a lot right? But we still have NO ORDERS to OFFICIALLY tell us he'll be home. So everytime Shayne says "honey its ALMOST over" I wanna throw up. I mean ALMOST is nowhere near close enough to make me feel better tonight.

I miss him so much still today that it hurts, I mean Oh My Gosh my heart is still BROKEN. I get through the days (and nights) ok, but I constantly feel as though I am MISSING something, and I am. I am missing my husband, my best friend, the love of my life. There is TRULY a hole in my heart since he's been gone.

I was reading an article today that a very kind hearted, and brave military wife was saying that her husband was finally coming home, after 2 extensions. OMG I will lose my ever loving mind if he gets extended. I can't imagine counting the days/weeks/months/seasons whatever you count to find out IT IS NEVER ENDING. Holy crap I can't even imagine being that BRAVE. Oh well I am surviving, and at this point in the deployment I think thats all I'm supposed to be doing. I miss him so much, BUT "It's ALMOST over" at least thats his story and he's sticking to it LOL.

No comments: