Wednesday, January 24, 2007

When do the TESTS stop?

Ok so for those of you reading my SAGA over the past few months you know I have had a FEW big tests in my life. But this week's has truly been the hardest. Let me first remind you that I had my 96 hours with hubby 2 weeks ago LOL, and the first sex I've had in 4+ months. So in all the years of the "monthly visitor" I have rarely, and I do mean rarely been LATE. 2.5 years ago I had my tubes banded after my 4th child. But you see where this is going right? This week's test...I was LATE. Now not a day or two, but 6 (so far) hubby is nervous, and I am not overly excited...I mean I already made the "no more kids" decision. So finally I conceded to getting a darn test.

Oh yeah you want the results? Well one LOOKED like 2 lines, so I cried A LOT, and decided it was so faint that I'd retest this AM, so I did...and only 1 line. I think that officially I can say I am in the SAFE zone, and NOT pregnant. I figure I'll give it till next week to see if I actually start, and if not I'll call my Dr. I mean I know ectopic pregnancies can happen but certainly I should have to worry about this after all these years right?

Anyway, a dear friend of mine on line named Mary said it was just another one of God's test. Hhhhhhmmmmmm ya would think he'd get tired of my crying and begging now wouldn't you and stop testing me during this deployment. But I guess as the saying goes we only get as much as we can handle. Guess I will "hurry up and wait again" and see what happens.

1 comment:

Tabby said...

Only the likes of you and I can go four months without dancing the horizontal mambo and then finally get laid only to have a pregger's situation two weeks after!
LOL! Love ya to bits. xxxx