Wednesday, January 31, 2007

When all else fails

to FIX it...what do you do? Well I took a bath, and some cold medicine, and unplugged the phone. Didn't FIX the loneliness, or the worry, but I did get 4 hours of uninterrupted sleep so thats good.

Tonight when I talked to Shayne he sounded tired, bored, unhappy. I sent him on a SHOPPING mission. I told him that I didn't get great Christmas presents the least he could do was send me flowers, tea from China, or something by far more romantic to celebrate Valentines Day. Which he so HATES....he says it is a Hallmark holiday...LOL. But last night he and one of the "GIRLS" (I love those three women (and the few men) he works with on nights, they are great)....anyway he and one of 'em were looking for something UNIQUE. So I am excited, to see what they come up with.

The night shift gang is a topic for another blog, but a rough background on them is that they call themselves the "A Team" and when Shayne was looking at going to days,(because NIGHTS were killing him) they were crushed. So for the past 4+ months he has been on nights, so the TEAM could stay together, and they sure are a crew.....They actually just lost one of their little team mates, he got to board his plane and head onto the next mission...so Good Luck "Shrek" you will be missed. Oh, and your DIRECTIONS to get to my DESTINATION in January ROCKED...I didn't get lost at all, and I sent him back in a good mood..LOL...Thanks so much.


Anyway, the purpose of this blog is to...lets see...remind me of what? Oh yeah, that I dont' know how to fix it,but I do know how to get through it....wanna know? You get through it one day, one moment, one second at a time, and when those moments are over, you move onto the next ones...until FINALLY the end is in site, and your HERO calls and says "the plane lands tomorrow."

1 comment:

scrapperjen said...

HUGS!!!!!! Hang in there - one day at a time is all you can do!