Saturday, May 09, 2009

Resignation to my husband

Below is my resignation from my job. I have decided to MOVE on, and see the world.

I will be packing my bags, and heading to the airport via a taxi cab so I don't have to drive and pay long term parking.

I will be packing shorts so I will be heading south to see my husband who is currently on a Caribbean Island, getting lean, and tan. I will be sipping Mai Tai's on the beach with him by tomorrow, watching the sunset and then the sunrise in his arms.

And if he's working, well I'll wait. I have had my fill of rain, and an empty bed, so wanted you to know that effective immediately is my resignation from all of this

See you soon


Just thought you'd get a chuckle about what I miss, and what I want to do. I love you sweetie.

Wished I could rush this along, but we're almost 1 month in so soon it'll be time for cake and candles, we can do it. Be safe honey.

No comments: