Wednesday, November 29, 2006

By Candlelight


everything makes sense ya know? Wonder if thats because I am so used to feeling alone in the dark right now....and the candle lights the way. Or is it because no matter how ugly the situation is at that moment, the aura of the candlelight is so soothing, comforting, and calming. One may never know for sure I guess.

But for me the night before lighting my tons of candles helped guide me in my decisions. I knew I needed to voice my opinion on the 23 year old, and hope that my husband would understand and respect my opinion. I was revoking my "you can talk to her" approval.

As it turns out, he did and he actually did respect it and KNEW he had to stop talking to her anyway, as she isn't exactly a "GOOD" person. So now two days after voicing my opinion, I feel so good. I mean who know that if you were HONEST and CALM about it that it would work out.

My husband rocks, and I am so proud of him and what he's doing. I have 38 days till I see his handsome face and spend a GROWN-UP night with him alone with out my kids (I love them tons, but will be glad for a 12 hour reprieve). So gang I think that talking and communication is the way to go, you can only bury your feelings so much before the OVERWHEALM you. I'm glad I talked to him and I'm estatic he understood and loves me enough to be flexible. Today is a good day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's soooo good. I think that being able to set boundaries around your marriage is so important (especially with the distance) and being calm in the storm - that's a gift, girl! I'm glad you got some peace today!!!

Hugs - Tish