Friday, November 03, 2006

I thought I was in TROUBLE

So I am surviving, yesterday we had an internet issue so no blog for me. But today everything is up and running SUPERFAST. Lets see what’s new for us. Oh, yeah we got a kitten. Not a big deal in most cases but OMG does my husband HATE cats. But he’s 2k miles away so when my dear friend Amber dropped her off to us we kept her. Her name is Toby (wonder who she’s named after…being the Toby Keith fan that I am…yeah I know she’s a girl but I have 4 kids they thought they were being nice LOL). Anyway she is gingerbread and white striped long hair kitten. She is so beautiful. She is little and we’re not used to little ANYTHING in this house LOL but we’re getting used to her.

Now back to daddy. Well we told him last night on the phone when he called and he wasn’t as angry as I planned for. No I think he heard how good she was for the kids. Its so what my son Mackenzie whose been pretty depressed needed. So when I got on the phone with Shayne I asked him if he was gonna yell, and he said what the hell am I gonna do about it hell I’m 2k miles away. Isn’t that funny we do think alike now don’t we LOL.


So all in all everything is fine, and we survived the past few days with a meowing kitten. I do think though before this even starts that its MY job. Goodness where in the MOM handbook does it say that EVERYTHING is my job LOL. Must have been that fine print I didn’t read LOL.

2 comments:

scrapperjen said...

Not a cat person myself, but that kitty is REALLY cute!!!!!! I'm sure she will have a wonderful family and be happy with you.
Have a great weekend!

Chaos Mommy said...

Are you serious? I did the same exact thing! LOL!!! Mine wasn't near as mad as I thought he'd be either. He knew that we needed the new kitten and when he got home and saw how playful kitten was, he fell instantly!
That's hysterical that we both did the same thing!
Baby kitty is gorgeous!!! I love the fluffy orange fur!