Wednesday, November 08, 2006

My Handsome Husband

So here he is all decked out in his desert cammies. He is such a stud...but oh boy is he skinnier than before he left. Guess the heat is getting to him. I was just talking to my friend last night about how he's gonna be so shocked when he sees the kids...they have grown so much since he left. I was nervous about how different he might look, when I got a picture last night. He is more HANDSOME than I remember.

Ya know we are at the 2 month mark tomorrow that we've all been apart, and I have been pretty anxious about how we have all changed. But when I saw his face I realized that I love him more now than I did 8 weeks ago. Don't you find that odd, that you can love someone you aren't seeing all the time, and that it doesn't go away when you TRULY love someone. I couldn't be more PROUD of him that I am. He is my HERO, and the LOVE of my LIFE...oh and he's MINE. Thanks for letting me brag everyone. Hope you all have a great day.

1 comment:

scrapperjen said...

Thank you for bragging about him - every military person (is the pc term?) deserves to be bragged about! He looks wonderful!
Please tell him thank you! Thank you to you & your family also, for the sacrifice!