Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Today’s Decision


Well I have been a bit lax in my schedule, my responsibilities and what not since I spiraled out of control into my depression. But today, I can honestly say as soon as my kid stops puking I wanna get back in the swing of things. I miss my husband so much, but right now its NUMB. I have actually not cried for a week. I mean don’t get me wrong, I still well up, but now a deep breath will fight back those tears. I’m sure that the holidays are gonna be really hard, but right now all I wanna do is get back in the swing of things.

My diet and exercise is a mission, and my house is a sty at the moment. So today, I head back to the drawing board on the diet, and back to Curves again today. As far as the house, maybe tomorrow I’ll get it dusted and vacuumed, then I can tackle the laundry. But we’ll see. In all honesty I’m just happy I KNOW changes are in order. I mean the meds must be working. I can function again.

Hope this blog finds you all safe, and sound, and not missing your hubbys too bad. But if you are, know that you are in my thoughts and prayers.

1 comment:

scrapperjen said...

Hey Stef~
HUGS!!!!!!! I can't imagine being apart that long - you are one of my heroes!
Good for you on the diet & exercise - that's something I'm working on too.
Have a good day!