Sunday, November 05, 2006

Life goes On


Ya know when I left Ohio, and my best friends, Carrie and Twila, I never thought I’d be the same. I truly believed that life would suck forever and I’d never make new friends, or be happy with any other friends. Well then Shayne got deployed and I thought I’d curl up and die. Well let me tell ya, I am LIVING proof that LIFE GOES ON. No matter how much you BELIEVE it won’t…it does.

I woke up this week-end and realized a couple things…..one that my meds rock they actually work. Two that I have great friends who are willing to spend an entire week-end making me laugh and forget real life. Jen and Amber you two ROCK. And finally three I love my husband and trust every thing about him. I mean he is the most honorable man on the face of the planet. I know that the distance during deployments makes those of us left at home alone CRAZY. But today I am fine.

I actually shopped and ate out with out my kids this week-end. I was NORMAL for a few hours. I talked to other adults who understood and cared how I felt. I got to bounce ideas and feelings off of them with out them being judgmental. So today I can tell you that no matter how sad life seems…it does GO ON. The sun will still come up tomorrow and I’ll be back into the SCHEDULE with school again. But tonight I am COMFORTABLY content. Not happy as I can’t truly be happy with out my hero here with me, but I am content and safe. So I’m ok. Hope this blog finds all of you in as comfortable place. I do miss him.

1 comment:

scrapperjen said...

You are a strong woman! I admire your strength! I'm glad you had a nice weekend.