Thursday, October 26, 2006

Communication



OMGosh so the last blog was a bit sad/mean spirited whatever..but I'm over it. LOL Shayne and I talked and he said it wrong, and I misunderstood...doesn't matter see how we were both wrong LOL. Anyway if you didn't know before now that he was the LOVE of my life, my SOULMATE, you will after you see the comments he made to me last night.

He told me he loved me more than anything in the world, that he couldn't imagine ever living without me, that I was so beautiful. He told me it hurt so much to be away from the kids and I, and that he was counting the seconds till he could see us again...and he is...at this moment 12,197,036 seconds from seeing each other back in our own home.

So the factor into the equation comment was taken care of, and as far as the 23 yr old issue well she had asked the guys "didn't ya ever just have a bed buddy (she was more vulgar)" and my husband...who I will again say ROCKS...said, "only once, and I married her." My husband is the kindest, most honest, most amazing man on the planet.

He is refocused, and NOT losing his mind today. I am calmer, and not crying, I am more sure of US now than I have ever been. If nothing comes out of this whole damn deployment but him saying he loved me, and that I am beautiful, then it was worth it for me personally.

He is the reason I breathe everyday, he is truly my best friend, and he "completes me" (thanks Tom Cruise for the excellent line). Thank you honey for being my OFFICER and GENTLEMAN.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you cleared things up - what a relief for you, I'm sure. I have had MANY crazy days where words were taken the wrong way - feelings were hurt, there's no man here to yell at in person so we have to sit and stew for days until the man calls us (because we can't call them half the time!!!) Although my husband and I have a strong and blessed marriage it's always in the back of my mind that the military is full of adultery and immoral people - not ALL, but more that I'm comfortable with. Murray has been the moral compass for many young guys that work for him, just recently telling a married man that his wife would not appreciate him being in another woman's room while on deployment. (Nice and subtle, huh? I love my man!)

Anyway - you're correct, communication is KEY. That's great that you got a very sweet and wonderful compliment from your hubby - hang in there girl!

navywife6 said...

Tish, I hear ya. I mean Shayne can't and won't lie, so I somewhere in my RATIONAL part of my mind knew everything was fine, but that SEPERATION thing just sucks. Your mind has nothing to do but wonder ya know.

Your hubby sounds as faithful and honest to the core as mine, and is repulsed by the REST of it. Good for them...and GOOD for us.

Stef