Saturday, October 14, 2006

Letters


So I write hubby everyday that he’s gone…ya know therapy for ME…LOL. And the other day when we talked, he actually told me he ISN’T reading my letters. Now what the hell is that? I mean come on now, I am so NOT a sappy woman. I mean he can’t even imagine that they are FULL of tears does he? Hhhhhhmmmmmm, so after I get done pouting, I say “Why aren’t you reading my letters?” He actually says to me “Ya know how I hate LOTS of WORDS” (maybe he’s looking for See Jane Cry instead of what I’m writing LOL). Again I will say what the hell does that mean? The man has two Masters degrees, I mean I know that he KNOWS how to read. And never mind that he’s thousands of miles away from me…you’d think he’d want to know how I was FEELING right? Gosh what a dork LOL.

So I revamp my letter writing…yeah I just got mad and DIDN’T send any for a week LOL. That sure didn’t fix the problem…I am still mad. So what angers me the most about the LETTER thing is this, I am not one of those “DIRTY” letter writing, or “DIRTY” word saying (no I don’t mean SWEARING…I have a mouth like a SAILOR LOL)…I mean D-I-R-T-Y word type of woman. So I attempt to write a COUPLE GOOD ones that he said he wanted me to SEND, so I did. Yeah, yeah, laugh it up gang…I used words I don’t like to even say out loud LOL (heck my kid calls it a pee pee..get the idea now LOL). So now that I have overcome my FEAR of writing the “DIRTY” words, I gotta ask myself what the point was in that lesson. I mean if he’s NOT even reading them…I could have done without the lessons LOL.

Hhhhhhhhhmmmmmm so how do I deal with this…I mean do I keep sending the letters? Do I just forget it? I mean it was my THERAPY now wasn’t it. I guess if he doesn’t want too or CAN’T read them (oh wait maybe they are too hard for him to read…I mean maybe he MISSES me MORE if he reads them…oh good angle, lets go with that one LOL). I guess if the point was THERAPY for me, then I should keep writing them…and maybe he’ll eventually start reading them. Thanks for letting me vent a bit…too bad I didn’t type enough to FIND the answer LOL. Keep sending your letters everyone they really do NEED to read them even if they DON’T want too all the time. Have a great week-end.

No comments: